- It is our aim to breed tame, healthy and adaptable rats from friendly, healthy parents.
- We do not euthanize our kittens or adult rats to improve our lines. Only for health reasons.
- Our does are not bred from under 6 months of age or over 15 months of age for a first litter.
- Our does are retired from breeding after giving birth to 1-2 litters.
- We do not breed from hormonal bucks or those who show aggression.
- We do not breed from does showing signs of aggression or biting.
- We do not breed from rats showing any health defects.
- We only home our kittens in pairs or trios to enable them to have their own age friends.
- Our prices are £15 each. for bred rats, £10 for rescues.
- Our rats are sold as pets only. Unless prior permission is granted.
- We never sell our kittens or rats to be used for food or any rats to be used for breeding food.
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell a kitten to be kept in a cage we feel is unsuitable.
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell a kitten to a home we feel is not suitable.
- We will MUST ALWAYS take back any kitten/rat that for any reason can no longer be kept.
Please can all our adopters, friends and boarders leave a review on our fb page, now that reviews are enabled on it please?! https://www.facebook.com/scramblesnookrattery/